Mother and daughter plus 2 fur children seeking community

We are seeking our soul tribe family/community to grow roots into. The benefits to having us join your community are as follows:
I will set up and operate a what I refer to as at this time a “medi-spa/ healing sanctuary”. I have my associates degree in Asian Bodywork Therapy and Masters in acupuncture and oriental medicine. Certified in Reiki Master/Teacher and Energy Mastery. I am a healer and herbalist. I wish to use my skills to take care of my community in exchange for either a lot to put a tiny house or convert storage shipping containers into the perfect fortress to live in and run business out of. I would also like to contribute a certain percentage of income that’s created through outside of the community, back into the community.
My daughter dreams of raising bees for honey and other products.
Currently in Northern Illinois studying for 7 board exams including the national certification exam and looking to leave Illinois and start my sacred healing business in the physical.
I do not wish to live in Texas, Florida, New York, California or Mexico.

Peace and greetings, we’re here Peachtree City/Fayetteville area and maybe able to build together. In we offer agarin housing to mothers (see Funnyfencefarm.com). Give us a looks over and hit me with any questions, shall you have any come to mind.