Embarking on an adventure! Seeking a destination?

Hello. I am going to be 39 this year and my son will be an adult. This means I can start the next chapter of my life. This time there will be no wealthy boss with a timeclock and list of demands. I am looking for a community that could help me in this adventure by simply allowing me to help them. I want to wake up with the sun and work the land until it sets. I don’t require anything from you either, except of course an invite. My dream has always been to live as closely to the old ways of Native Americans as possible. I want to provide active value to someone’s community in return for the passive value that will be provided by the land itself. I wish to never see the inside of a supermarket again and have all my needs met by the fruits of my labors, as well as help meet the needs of others the same way. I am not a hermit though, and the idea of a community of like-minded people who know what’s important appeals to me very much. I have lived half of my life now in this rat race that has never provided more that stress and discomfort, with the occasional sigh of relief when there is a break in the wheel for a day or two. It’s time to live the way we were intended to all along, and somehow forgot. The American dream was never supposed to be a white picket fence, a mortgage, and a car note. It was supposed to be the freedom to build a sustainable life without bonds. I am willing to chase this dream anywhere it leads me, so location is not an issue. If anyone is looking for a very capable hand, please let me know. I will be coming with no more than I can carry, apart from a 20-thousand-pound work ethic that happens to fit in my pocket. I wish to impose absolutely nothing on anyone. I only want to provide value so that I can bask in the joy of knowing I helped build something profound from the earth, on the earth, and in harmony with the earth. Please reach out, I hope to hear from you soon.

new community just posted! "American Refugee Community" ARC - Foundation for Intentional Community

1 Like

I sent you a message. Let me know.

Would you be interested in coming to Whidbey Island, WA?

I am not opposed to any location that has fertile soil and clean water. Tell me more???