Anyone in the Pacific Northwest seeking a community?

Hello!
My name is Kyra and I use they/them pronouns. My community is forming and we call it Willowhaven. We are based in WA state and we are looking for local people we can meet and fold into our little circle of friendship.

We are seeking queer, POC, indigenous, disabled, trade workers, low income, or people of otherwise oppressed or underserved demographics. Most of us have faced discrimination in some way, and we want to create a place that accommodates the people most often neglected by projects like these. Together we can do it! Email me at WillowhavenSocietyLeadership@outlook.com. DM me on this site. Ask questions! Poke and prod! I want you to feel comfy getting to know us and our goals.

5 Likes

HI Kyra,
We are setting up a multigenerational ecovillage on Whidbey Island on 12 acres. Where are you located? We are just getting to the nuts and bolts of how to legally set up and bring in more people.
Donna

3 Likes

yes! I am looking for communities ā€¦ especially looking for young families. My young family has a lot to bring to the table around community, permaculture and such and instead of starting our own, we thought it would be great to help an existing community. one that is immersed in nature, that has some level of values alignment (or desire) there in. AaronPKahlow3@gmail.com if want to chat directly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We do not yet have land and we hope to get 40ac. Would love if you attended our next meeting. Dm me for details!

Hello community friends,
We are also starting an eco community outside of Olympia, WA on 37 acres. The focus of this community is to create a village setting in which to raise our children in a wild and free natural space, grow food and community organically, and foster an animal rescue. We are early in the land acquisition stage, and hope to have 5 lots available for purchase within a year. If any one reading this posts is interested in learning more, please reach out to me with more information about your vision. We are also currently manifesting one more investor.
Iā€™m so inspired to hear of all these new land projects popping up and would love to connect with every PNW community in time!
In love and gratitude,
Ladybird
ladybirdeverwild@gmail.com

Hi Ladybird! I just sent you an email! Looking forward to connecting! My email is jonathan.dean@compass.com as well :slight_smile: