Thinking about a cohousing community in northern New Hampshire, northern Vermont, or upstate New York

I think we should stay in touch periodically. I’m focused on the upper 1/2 of VT and getting to know which counties and towns would be open to these kinds of projects. helpers@tinyhomehelper.com if you’d like to add me to a list :slight_smile:

Interested. I am from upstate New York and live in Maine. I know people who are handy that could help. My focus is more along the ecological/permaculture side of things.

Hi Sam. I live in Chittenden County, Vermont. A few friends and I are starting to brainstorm about founding an intergenerational Humanist community somewhere in northern Vermont (or thereabouts). One of us has years of experience in the building industry and specializes in building energy-efficient homes. We are currently in the process of taking FIC courses to learn more. I’m curious to hear how your discussions with other FIC members went (did those meetings take place in January?) and to keep informed of your progress. We may be able to help each other!

Madorvitas

In the last couple of weeks a little momentum has developed. We are working on a shared googledoc to put together vision/mission/general ideas. If you’d like to be included in this discussion, please contact me via direct email: wxnil999@icloud.com.

Thanks

S

Fairlynx

In the last couple of weeks a little momentum has developed. We are working on a shared googledoc to put together vision/mission/general ideas. If you’d like to be included in this discussion, please contact me via direct email: wxnil999@icloud.com.

Thanks

S

TinyHomeHelper

Thanks

S

Cecilemgreen

Thanks

S