The start of an off grid community and possibly a nation

Greetings Reader,
My intent with this message is to reach out to people, currently and/or prospectively looking for a community to join. I am currently looking to build a self sustaining community not too far from towns or civilization"", as to make it possible to interact economically until possibly forming a new country. The communities being built do not need be dissolved and can serve as a type of embassy. The system will be a Democracy/ Republic with the founder standing as a symbolic monarch. The formation of a core group is necessary for planning and voting purposes. This possible new nation will have multiple branches for checks and balances, as will as multiple geographic location. Our nation will serve as silent stewards of the earth, while watching our carbon footprint we will be trying to recycle and reuse all that has been discarded into the ocean and the vaccinates of the municipalities of the cities and towns where we conduct business ( farmers markets, flea markets, crafted goods sale, recycling facilities). Applying our collections and individual skills towards research and development we will attempt to further our reach to unclaimed lands making a nation with territories or a scattered nation with multiple geographic locations (must be brought to a vote). If your looking for a community to join or the next quest in your adventure to heal the earth. I know a monarch that would be willing to knight you, as a knight of our new republic the possibilities are endless.

2 Likes

It is a discussion so that all may add comments and questions, but all serious inquiry must be sent to my inbox. I will not make it a true community until I have the core group.

Right now the locations being looked at is near Port Charlot, FL
and northern and most parts of the east cost. we are also looking over seas and accept people from all walks of life and religion who can respect others the same way they want to be respected.
community leaders and founders may hold political positions and power in this nation and we are also willing to accept communities into the alliance as members of the nation if they wish to do so. Making them part of the network and capable of trade. While over seas endeavors may be a little more difficult as we may even take in refugees and the persecuted.

1 Like

I appreciate the goal to create a unified people that functions equitably. One thing I want you to be aware of though - is the amount of ego I read from this post. This may put off others and may prevent the progress you seek.

The formality combined with the conglomerate mindset and nonspecific member requirements/attributes will read to many as a cult. I’m not saying you are trying to form one - but understand you will have difficulty bringing in independence-minded people with this brand.

5 Likes

Agreed, sounds a bit too much like communism when reading between the lines, no thanks.

Hi Atma

Your vision is spectacular and is sorely needed to become a eco-village model that can be replicated for sustainable living off-the-grid. Maybe you would be interested to help me secure funding and set up a board of directors for the Rogue River Eco Village in southern Oregon that I’ve created–see below. I’m looking for creative, visionary leaders, maverick thinkers and those like-minded who want to be able to develop a community that is self sustaining for everything. I invite others like you to contact me.

I already have spectacular beautiful land in southern Oregon next to the Rogue River on 2110 acres where wild elk roam in undeveloped land with diverse topopraphy and abundant water rights. I have created the infrastructure for “The World’s First Integrated Smart Grid Eco-Village Destination Resort Community in a Sustainable Model of Responsible Stewardship on 2,110 Acres with Off-Grid Renewable Green Energy.”

I have created an integrated Value Chain and Supply Chain and established 23 green businesses that are part of the eco-village. These are 23 separate green businesses providing services that enable all residents to use and I’ve create a green living system where renewable solar/hydro kinetic power, water harvesting, biological living sewage, organic gardens/gautomated green house, small fruit and tree orchard and green home construction where all residents can pay at cost through community co-ops. Co-ops are a wonderful platform where all residents participate together to pay at wholes sale cost for everything.

I’ve already created a strategic partnership with the county planning dept where we are eligible to become a quasi-municipality and issue our own water rights, set up elementary school, police/post office etc.

I’ve been approached by Discovery TV Cable TV network director of development that wants to produce a non-scripted reality TV show on the making of the Rogue River Eco Village (construction, planning, community programs, green sustainable living technologies, residential -programs and more)

The Rogue River Eco Village website is only available to be viewed on computer as it is not configured to be viewed on smart phone. I invite others like you to contact me.

https://www.rogueriverecovillage.com/

Rodger
(818) 309-8725
green_building@sbcglobal.net

3 Likes

Monarch? Symbolic or not, no thanks. Unclaimed lands? There aren’t any sorry to say. If you wish to occupy any land you must first secure the right to it by either purchasing it or slaying it’s current inhabitants, which is how the US came to own so much real estate for free.

1 Like

Hello, is this post still active?

I’d love to connect

Love,
Julynel

What is the issue with communism?

Consider that there were, and still are, “off grid nations” throughout the “Americas”, and that they by all rights should be the “base” of this network. After all, the indigenous of the “Americas” have eons of experience with living within the bounds of Nature in these lands.