Northern California Rasta Vibes

Hi Everyone, I am a 29 year old male looking for a place to call home. I have spent a lot of time making music, learning audio engineering, selling clothes, now customizing and upcycling clothes, skateboarding, reading, learning about nutrition, studying philosophy, and learning about Nature and the amazing system it is. I have been gardening at my community garden for 8 years and have learned a good amount about seed starting, seed saving, how to care for young plants, how to harvest effectively, how to use herbs for healing, and some stuff about mushrooms. Right now I rent a room in an apartment in the Bay Area but I really need more space, raw wilderness, space to experiment and practice with agriculture and construction. I want to learn how to build eco friendly living structures. And at the same time, I do love some things about cities, like the energy, the streets (for skateboarding and cycling), meeting new people, seeing new things, and the opportunities. But living with loud neighbors, not having the space for a dog, having to drive to get into Nature, these things erk me. What I’d love more than anything is a good balance of both worlds. Hard to come by, but maybe some of you are trying to create the same thing and we could help each other. I’m a pretty laid back person but I do get obsessed with things I’m passionate about, and hard for me to do things I’m not passionate about. I enjoy me a nice joint and love growing the cannabis plant. Let’s connect.

1 Like

hey lets connect I have 4 acres in eastern Oregon in the wilderness but a pretty cool conscious community of locals but I’m a super chill down to earth rasta who just got blessed with inheritance so I invested it in a place to share with the cool ppl

Hey RasTeffin,
Can you tell me more about your community? I am considering my dissertation for a PhD (American Culture, Media, and Film Critical Studies) on intentional communities and communitarianism. I would like to know more about yours (i.e., name, size, mission, and rules).

About me. I am a 49 y/o BiPOC, straight, male. Free thinking, liberal politically, conservative fiscally, humanist, peace-loving, Buddhist leaning.

1 Like

Hello Mukti, I have a home in the US tropics, 8000 sq ft on 3 acres. Looking for young guys and gals to come enjoy the beach and the fruit farm Ive been developing for five years. Theres no hard work here, and if there is, Im the one doing it. Laying in fruit trees and clearing land/jungle is about all I do, that and go to the beaches 2 miles awy. Its not glamorous, but I have everything I need atm and cant wait to find hyper intelligent people, and mythical creatures to have a great time with. Nothing crazy, non religeos based, super cheap monthly and no work expected! Could use some help growing the cannabis, but thats also fun. COuld use some help setting up a bunch of anvils on a cliff over the ocean, more fun.
Let me know if you are still looking for the cheap good life, I only need a couple peeps to jump on board and make this Dragon fly! HMU, FB preferred.

Dragon Garden Saipan