Looking to start a co-op

In webster, florida.

It is a place where houses are just seeming to exist? No. It is a place where people would probably be best bunched up together surviving off of bread and water… And maybe a job… But if you really know like i know you’d need a car… The people there are few and far between yet all bunched in a city… Perfect place for people who are trying to get funds together and move into a commune type housing…

The place might would cost bare to nothing in comparison to alot of areas…
I mean if you want to start a community out there it would cost money, but peaceful reservoir, it is.

Basically a city that survives off of wholesale food and farmers market? It is like a beautiful place… Investing in co-op garden near by would help too…

It thrives off of stuff like that…

It also thrives off of bare minimums as a city investing in a field there would be expensive but if you have a front yard… It would be like something to thrive on… I

The front porch garden would make sense there? Kind of… I mean moving out there to invest in life, might would be decent…

The opportunity of buying two lots and building a house would be expensive but well worth it, if you had a place to co-op in…

It might would make sense to just build a small house or put a trailer on it… I mean as far as talking to people to see if they want to co-op out there and maybe grow flowers or vegtables would make sense probably too. I’m just here to suggest it…

Black berry wine and roses have their season.

As far as black berries being a good idea, no. Roses and violets, yes.