I am looking to start a community. Seeking members.. Central florida

I am looking to start a community in the u.s.

Looking for people to help fund it.

The plan is to run a letter block press and run a business for sustainability…, and shirt press, i plan to start a gofundme account myself but may take time. Due to being homeless with no phone…

Due to housing market being so high price in my area, i am thinking it’ll be pricey to even think of doing such, but looking for half a million in funds and people who can run a letter block press and garden; mostly flowers…

I plan to buy more than one house, the biggest of which is closer to half a million dollars only.

If i can’t get the funds, it’ll male sense the lower costing commune would be 110,000$

i am also looking for writers, i am suspecting peiople would want to run a letter block press than start a kickstarter and begin writing… kickstarter.com would be the perfect place to fund writing gigs… And a letter block press…

The more funding there is the more people could join, i am looking for a worth new tenant to pass the lead down to, and hoping i help people, leading them to affordable housing and a part time job in the area… til, i can make full time jobs or self sustainability…

I am looking for people who are willing to help buy the house and out it in company name.only serious visitors and tenancy.
I

I also am looking for sustainibilty in other micro business’s… And i am trying to start a movement… Sustainable housing effort…

It might take time but I am located in plant city, florida… If anybody is interested in starting a book press and a house contact me.

It is a small town , where i suspect it would be almost affordable and if not afrordable… This is a location where, as a group we could start a community…

I am looking for people who could pair together with a letter block press and run a publishing company and print shirts and maybe further business… Making more business’ and more money and capabilty.

My plan is to geitzeitrung the area eventually. But it means that more business is liable…

Generally povertish area and living is closer to affordable than some areas…

The bigger houses are located on or near baker st. Or 92. It is a great place just kind of dominated by mexican immigrants and povertish neighbor hoods…/projects… It is a genuine area though. It is a great place to start a press for records and books… I am thinking with people who could transpire to attain funds… It could be a genuine press for tapes, records and books… I am looking to get a few houses in the area by the time i attain a phone number and start a kickstarter and a go fund me (due to the fact i am homeless.)

Starting a publication company would benefit the whole house…

And then bringing about letter press.

Only serious inquiries…

Making a music studio, would also be affordable is what i was saying.

It is a perfect little community… Near some areas? Yeah, but becoming more and more overrun.

Another cheaper front for movements and co - op or even sustainable is webster, florida

It is a town dependant upon small amounts of agriculture and a flea market/farmers market.

Also a good place for the most part…

Geitzeitrung…

It is a small opportunistic town…

It is a place where you can buy a lot and if the city ramps up for it they’ll bring water to your lot (or waste water or whatever.

Not a place with alot of city resources, but Plenty of land lots for trailers or small houses, problem is "no city in florida will allow you to build your own with out a contractor. And then there are regulations… But if you wanted to start a small co op, the city runs on crab pots and farmer markets… A former president signed a petition that you could grow your own food in your yard… It would probably work out there…

Hello from Tampa Bay. I just wanted to say, I like your ambition and I hope you can make it happen. I totally understand what you are saying. The prices everywhere in Florida has increased dramatically since the scamdemic. Just as they wanted I am sure. Have you ever thought about looking for a community to move into? That is what I have decided is best and most economical for me.

1 Like