Knowledgable single parent of teens with extensive hands-on homestead experience seeking community

WOOFing mom seeks WOOF position within communities. Hands on experience with permaculture, food-forests, animal husbandry, manual labor, framing, dry-wall, roofing, minor plumbing, sewing, leather-work, dispatching and butchering, smoking, drying, curing, sausage making, canning, pickling, fermenting, wild harvesting(west coast USA), herbal remedies, composting, cob and adobe, EarthShip construction…I can’t think of everything off the top of my head…
We like a laid back lifestyle, none of us are partiers(although we are a medical marijauna family). We currently live in Siskiyou County, California, would like to stay to the western states.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a lot of valuable skills. Have you checked out ICMatch.org?

Not a lot of people on it yet but I’m hopeful more people will take advantage of it. Hope you find something soon.

1 Like

peace and vibes, I would love to speak you further about possibly working together. my Email is FunnyfenceFarn@gmail.com, if you interested we can go from there.