Are there any people who actually live in the communities listed on this site who are also here on this forum?

Are there any people who actually live in the communities listed on this site who are also here on this forum?
Thank You

2 Likes

Are there even any people on this forum?

Seems awfully quiet…

1 Like

I found the stats page, for both your and my enlightenment.
About - FIC Forum and scroll down a bit. 774 all time users, just 31 in last month.
[developers: you could add hashes to important page sub headings so the URL would take the user to the section of page]
so not exactly the pianoworld forum, or your guitar equivalent :-/

Me - currently co-living on friendly Nuclear family land, but not an egalitarian, intentional community dynamic. This makes a lot of difference. As does whether the comm is basically a housing set-up, or a has some other primary purpose and housing is part of the deal. Lived in several in the 80s-90s, and “showcasing” alt comms was part of their purpose. In today’s hard times, I think a lot more “bunkering” occurring. Some comms also see potential newbies as part of their income generation, both in terms of visits and buying in. Your costs of living could be lower but I guess you’d still have to make almost of your income from guitar outside… look at the size of the pool of population your clientele comes from.

Best of luck with your search.

i’m here! tho this is my first time looking at the forum… i live on the land linked to this account.

I suspect that once folks find their community or get it started they are pretty busy so don’t hang around on forums all that much. I too wish there were more current intentional community members on here to share their experiences, ups and downs, etc.

Hello, I just joined and there are not too many people outside of the norm period. I’ve got lots of time to seek out people and it’s not good. I have 35 acres I’m willing to share and have them owners but to find even one person who can answer questions and not lie is unbelievable. I am a recluse as that is my nature now.

1 Like

I’m hoping that there will be more and more people joining this forum, all I can do is encourage others and also post and reply to things.