Anyone interested in the development of non-faith based 3D printed eco-villages for the homeless?

My name is Karina Anderson of Coalition for True World Change (C4TWC) (www.trueworldchange.org), a non-profit homeless ministry.

I am a homeless advocate who believes that homelessness can be resolved through the development of non-faith based 3D printed eco-villages for the homeless.

I am currently working on a grant proposal and business plan to submit to HUD, as well as developing a page on our site regarding the project.

Anyone interested in helping save and enrich the lives of homeless individuals in our nation through eco-villages please visit our website (www.trueworldchange.org) to contact me.

“True World Change is Within Each of Our Hands”

3 Likes

Hi @C4TWC, letting you know that I just added the tags “mission” and “seeking-members” to your topic. We’re trying to keep this forum pretty organized, so if you can add relevant tags to your future topics, we’d appreciate that participation. You can learn more about adding tags in our Getting Started document. I also hope these tags will help people find your post who might be interested in what you are starting up here. All the best!

There is a company in the U.K. that will send you plans for building tinyhouses and you can 3D print them yourself with the right materials, so yes, others are talking about this, and doing it, for people in general.

Oh neat, do you know the company name? I have a list of builders that try and keep up to date. Haven’t heard of this one yet!

Go to U-Build.org, I think the company, which is apparently a non-profit, is called U-Build. One of my cofounders sent me the link recently as something for us all to consider for some structures.

1 Like