Summer Share: What are you working on?

What are you working on in your home and in your community?

Come share your stories, your pictures, your visions, your victories and your failures! We’re here to cheer you on, share our suggestions, commiserate in your woes, and celebrate your victories!

The garden is BOOMING and we have so many greens! Our house gardener @m.frankit.t tells me that the growing season is over a month late up here, but all I know is that I have never eaten so many leaves in one week before. We’re sending our excess bounty to our neighbors and friends almost every day.

1 Like

The sauna is coming along, too. We got the old siding and rotten sheathing torn down, ripped out the door, and got the first wall up. It’s amazing how scheduling contractors (for electrical) can create a sense of urgency :rofl:

2 Likes

@drbrettschneider your garden and sauna are looking so good! Sauna is on the list for us too.

My partner and I just moved to 2 acres in Maine, where we are in the early stages of starting a homestead. We have a Bluebird skoolie (which we converted in 2020) and Canvas wall tent. Next step is clearing some of the fields to reduce ticks and setting up a big garden.