Looking to start a community

Looking to start a community in plant city, florida running a letter block press and silk screen, this is a community that will thrive together… Simple work…

I have a property in mind, and think that the community will thrive there… The better the people, the more the people, thr more likely, we need to come up with funds to buy it and own it…

Contact me at ghost.ratherthat@gmail.com

There is a need for writers and people, specifically people willing to work…

The conjoined community, needs to come up with money, ideas for work groups, and employment in the house will save the day…

I am trying to afford a house with the help of community, the community together; needs money both over and under.
I am thinking letter block press will do it.

This is a community based on work, and lively hood.
The idea/the dream.

Looking for people to fund it and buy the press and run the operation for me…, i want to live there but i am thinking employment; working the press… And running the operations… I plan to work everybody under the table… (And work myself…) Running a book press, and operating the publishing company…

No matter who, they need to be able to operate a press or consider money from other places…

And work…
The house is toppled and rebuilt… And is expensive… I am looking for a hudred people maybe more like fifty. And a person to out the house in a company name or buy more than one property in the city…

The simple press to books is nit something i necesarily have experience in , i am just thinking it seems easy, i need equipmemt. On top of that. So i need "the comoany to come together and print and paint and write… And sell books. The houses here are cheaper than elsse where (plant city.) And i belive commUnity could come together here to establish community.

I am lOoking for pwople who could collaborate, collaborate here and contact me.