How has the directory led to impactful changes in your life?

We would love to hear your stories! How has the directory led to impactful changes in your life?

We are looking forward to 2024 because there will be some major improvements to the directory making it even more accessible than ever before. What are some ways you’d like to see the directory improved?

4 Likes

I have found the directory very helpful. I initially used it to learn more about the variety of what can be done in community. Then I used it to find communities to visit last winter, we visited four communities in Portland, so I could learn more about options as we considered what type of community we would fit into and/or how to start one. Now myself and my husband are on the interest list for a community on the edge of Portland, which has many things we feel alligned with, even though it may not be “perfect” for us, but we want to work toward being more flexible.

Now I check the directory monthly to see what’s new in my state, OR, and what changes and updates are happening, to learn more.

3 Likes

That’s amazing @RionaAndLogan and I’m so glad to hear that the directory has been a positive force in your life. I really hope the community works out for you–and it’s great that you check monthly to see if something else peaks your interest. That’s exactly what we’re aiming for and I’m so happy to see it in action. Keep us posted!

2 Likes

Thanks @RionaAndLogan. This makes me think it would be wonderful to have access to “Recently added” or “Recently updated” listings in our directory.

1 Like

When I look at the directory I do see the last time that a particular community’s information was updated, so that is helpful for sure.

2 Likes